The WSPID 2023 website: https://wspid2023.com/
Date: November 14-17, 2023
Venue: Durban, South Africa
Abstract submission deadline: June 6, 2023
Early registration deadline: September 5, 2023
CSHA Website: http://www.csh-asia.org/?content/1352
Date: October 9-13, 2023
Venue: Kunibiki Messe, Matsue, Japan
Abstract deadline: August 4, 2023
We are pleased to announce the the Cold Spring Harbor Asia conference on Yeast and Life Sciences will be held in Matsue, Japan. Matsue is the capital city of Shimane Prefecture, in Southwest Japan. Known as the “City of Water”, Matsue stands by the Sea of Japan where Lake Shinji and Nakaumi meet, in the middle of Shimane Peninsula.
The conference will begin at 7:00pm on the evening of Monday October 9, and will conclude on Friday October 13, 2023. The conference will include eight oral sessions and one poster session covering the latest findings across many topics in yeast. Short talks will be selected from the openly submitted abstracts on the basis of scientific merit and relevance. Social events throughout the conference provide ample opportunity for informal interactions.
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on CSHA web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We look forward to seeing you at Matsue in October 2023.
For more information and registration, visit CSHA Website: http://www.csh-asia.org/?content/1352
We are pleased to announce that the OKO International Symposium 2023 will be held on August 28-31, 2023. The registration is now open, and please don’t miss out the early bird discount for registration by May 31!
We have invited distinguished researchers from Japan and abroad to speak at the symposium. In order to make this symposium for active exchange of information, we welcome poster presentations from the general applicants. We encourage all interested parties to apply.
Date| August 28 (Mon) – August 31 (Thu)
Venue| Kyoto University
Poster Submission| https://forms.gle/swv5KxvHCVuRhaoj8
Organizers| Adriana Dawes, Ohio State University, USA
Please find attached flyer or visit the following website for more detail:
Contact| ASHBi Math Group
Date: 16-21 July 2023
Venue: Melbourne, Australia
- Call for Abstract Close: Now extended to 20 February 2023
- Early Bird Registration Close: March 2023
For detailed information on the Congress program please visit the website: https://www.icg2023.com.au/
The XXIII International Congress of Genetics will be held in Melbourne Australia from 16-21 July 2023 and offers you the following valuable opportunities:
- Join over 1500 members of the international genetics community to share ideas and the latest research under the overarching theme of: Genetics & Genomics: Linking Life & Society. The Congress will cover the breadth of fundamental discoveries in genetics and genomics, the latest advances in technologies, and important and topical applications in areas such as health, agriculture and the conversation of species and the environment
- Hear from 9 outstanding plenary speakers, including the recipient(s) of the prestigious 2023 Gruber Prize and the MJD White Medal
- Join the conversation in our exciting poster program, curated to maximise impact
- View the latest products and services available in the market in the extensive exhibition
- Build your professional networks and collaborate with colleagues from across the globe
- Enhance your experience and participate in the optional pre-Congress workshops, the public program and social events on offer and of course the chance to explore all the city of Melbourne has to offer
The Congress will bring to Melbourne an outstanding invited group of more than 120 global specialists to lead program discussions.
Invited Speakers from Japan
Don’t miss your opportunity to be involved in this important global meeting!