(Online) IRCMS lecture series "SCIENCE and ME": 22nd Talk："My 30 years travelling with cells from fundamental research to Biomedicine"
IRCMS has started a new lecture series especially for young researchers for a motivational purpose.
Date & Time: March 17th, 2023 (Friday) 16:00-17:00
Speaker: Dr. Angela Nieto (Professor, Institute of Neuroscience, UMH-CSIC, Spain)
Title: "My 30 years travelling with cells from fundamental research to Biomedicine"
Organizer: Professor Guojun Sheng (IRCMS)
※English as medium of seminar
Zoom meeting information
Inquiries: IRCMS Administrative Office (Sakai&Watanabe)
Date: 16-21 July 2023
Venue: Melbourne, Australia
- Call for Abstract Close: Now extended to 20 February 2023
- Early Bird Registration Close: March 2023
For detailed information on the Congress program please visit the website: https://www.icg2023.com.au/
The XXIII International Congress of Genetics will be held in Melbourne Australia from 16-21 July 2023 and offers you the following valuable opportunities:
- Join over 1500 members of the international genetics community to share ideas and the latest research under the overarching theme of: Genetics & Genomics: Linking Life & Society. The Congress will cover the breadth of fundamental discoveries in genetics and genomics, the latest advances in technologies, and important and topical applications in areas such as health, agriculture and the conversation of species and the environment
- Hear from 9 outstanding plenary speakers, including the recipient(s) of the prestigious 2023 Gruber Prize and the MJD White Medal
- Join the conversation in our exciting poster program, curated to maximise impact
- View the latest products and services available in the market in the extensive exhibition
- Build your professional networks and collaborate with colleagues from across the globe
- Enhance your experience and participate in the optional pre-Congress workshops, the public program and social events on offer and of course the chance to explore all the city of Melbourne has to offer
The Congress will bring to Melbourne an outstanding invited group of more than 120 global specialists to lead program discussions.
Invited Speakers from Japan
Don’t miss your opportunity to be involved in this important global meeting!
Date: 7–9 March 2023
Venue: Bangi Resort Hotel, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Important Dates (GMT +8:00):
-Abstract Deadline: 31 January 2023
-Abstract Acceptance Notification: 3 February 2023
-Full Paper Deadline: 10 February 2023
-Acceptance Notification: 13 February 2023
-Camera-ready Paper Deadline: 15 February 2023
Persatuan Genetik Malaysia (Genetics Society of Malaysia) is organizing the 15th Malaysia International Genetics Congress (MiGC15) on 7 – 9 March 2023 at Bangi Resort Hotel, Selangor, Malaysia. The theme for the congress is “Genetics Advances Life”. The congress is jointly organized by the Genetics Society of Malaysia and Malaysia Genome and Vaccine Institute (MGVI), in collaboration with the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI) and Biomedical Science Department, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM). The congress will be officiated by the Minister, Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI). 20 invited speakers from local and international have confirmed their participation, including the Mendel Lecture by Prof. Dr. Ronald Bontrop, Director of Biomedical Primate Research Centre Rijswijk, The Netherlands.
This 3-day congress (including 1-day educational visit) will focus on three tracks; 1) Medicine and Health Sciences, 2) Food and Agriculture, and 3) Biodiversity and Conservation, to discuss the latest advances, progress, and achievements in the field of Genetics, Molecular Biology, and Genomics.
For further details: https://submit.confbay.com/conf/migc15
We look forward to meeting you at the 15th Malaysia International Genetics Congress (MiGC15) in March.
We are pleased to announce the Cold Spring Harbor Asia conference on “Human Development - from embryos to stem cell models” will be held in Awaji, Japan, located approximately 60 km west of Osaka city. The conference will begin in the evening of Sunday March 5, 2023, and will conclude in the evening of March 9, 2023 after the banquet. There will be eight oral sessions and tentatively two poster sessions covering recent findings in research related to developmental biology, embryology and human stem cells. Many talks will be selected from the openly submitted abstracts on the basis of scientific merit and relevance. Social events throughout the conference provide ample opportunity for informal interactions. For more information and the preliminary program, please check the website below.
Venue: Awaji Yumebutai Conference Center, JAPAN
Date: March 5 - March 10, 2023
Abstract Deadline: January 13, 2023
We are pleased to announce that the RIKEN BDR Symposium 2023 "Transitions in Biological Systems" will be held on March 7 to 9, 2023 at RIKEN Center for Biosystems Dynamics Research, Kobe, Japan.
In this symposium, we will feature selected topics of transitions traversing across the full spectrum of biological scales, with an aim to reflect the ongoing endeavors at the RIKEN Center for Biosystems Dynamics Research (BDR). We will bring together a broad range of renowned scientists working on these challenging, and yet exciting topics, discuss what lies ahead, and engage in far-reaching dialogues on the divergence and commonality of biological transitions.
We hope that this symposium will be a great opportunity to stimulate cross-disciplinary interactions and discussions that can open new avenues of life science studies. We encourage the submission of abstracts for the poster session for a lively and informative exchange of views. A small number of poster abstracts will be selected for oral presentations.
We look forward to welcoming you to our institute in March 2023.
Theme: Transitions in Biological Systems
Date: March 7 (Tuesday) – 9 (Thursday), 2023
Venue: Kobe Campus, RIKEN Center for Biosystems Dynamics Research
Registration fee: FREE (Banquet and lunch fee required separately)
- Abstract submission for oral presentations
- Abstract submission for poster presentations
- General registration
Topics will include:
(1) Transition in genomic states: ZGA
(2) Mechanical phase transitions
(3) Technological frontiers in cell state transitions
(4) Cellular transitions in tissues to organisms
(5) Metabolic steering of life-stage transitions
(6) Behavioral transitions: plasticity of homeostasis